3.4.09

Rock 'n Rolling the Recession


It isn't too often that you hear about the positives of our current economic slump, but hear this: the recession is now fashionable! Truly. Rock & Republic recently launched their limited edition "Recession Collection," encouraging loyal rock 'n rollers to fight the recession.


The no-nonsense collection (in styles for him and her) returns fashion to its nuts and bolts, featuring dark wash denim in clean, simple cuts, as well as tees and raglans screen printed with bold the bold titles, "T-Shirt" and "Raglan." And all of this for just a fraction of the typical R&R price tag, which is definitely the best part.

According to R&R, "The best way to rock the recession is to keep the economy rolling." Recession or not, a girl (or guy!) has still gotta look good. And now you can look good responsibly--added bonus. I'm sure my husband will be thrilled with my fiscally-conscious spending. At least I hope so, for the Recession Collection tee definitely wants to come home with me, and how can I deny myself a wardrobe staple like a white tee? So do your part, ladies and gents, and ROCK THE RECESSION IN STYLE.


The looks (in order of appearance): Recession Collection Tee in white $32 (women's); Recession Collection Raglan Tee in white $38 (men's); and Recession Collection Spend Blue jeans $128(women's).

No comments:

Post a Comment