19.11.11

Episode 19: In the Trench

I am absolutely in love with my trench coat.  In fact, it was one of the highlights of my 25th birthday.  As a long time Burberry addict, the classic trench had been on my wish list for basically all 25 years leading up to this pivotal, quarter-century birthday.  Still, I couldn't have been more surprised--or thankful--when my family brought in the most enormous Burberry shopping bag I had ever seen, containing this iconic fashion staple.  


A few years later, I remain thankful for such a generous, indulgent, and amazing gift.  In many ways, my Burberry trench is like armor; somehow, it always makes me feel put together and presentable.  So today--and everyday--I am thankful to beloved family for always spoiling me and for the timeless elegance of a trench that helps me brave even the dreariest of days in style.


Can you tell how happy I am?!

No comments:

Post a Comment