29.1.13

Heart This

I love the nail color trend where just one nail is painted a different color from the rest.  I find that my wedding ring finger is the ideal nail for this look; as the only finger that always has a ring on it, this inherently sets it apart from the rest, and the nail color variation plays on this.  I have seen a lot of different color schemes that work, but I personally like one nail that really pops--like all pink with one gold, or all grey with one red.  Go bold.


My Pin-spiration
Then, while on Pinterest the other day (it's an addiction), I saw this clever variation on the trend, which is so timely with Valentine's Day just around the corner.  The dusty rose color shown really doesn't work for me personally, but I think the concept is the cutest thing ever so obviously I had to try it out for myself.  For my color palette, I went with my trusty Chanel Frenzy for the base color, OPI Red for my heart, and a topcoat of Essie Good to Go for rapid drying.  I heart this!  Literally.


My version



No comments:

Post a Comment