8.4.11

Pretty In Pink

A cocktail ring is like a handshake, a first impression that speaks volumes about the fashionista within. As a ring, even the largest and flashiest of cocktail rings is still, compared to your overall look, rather small in size so I feel that if you're going to wear one, you had better make it count. Now that spring is here, this task is far from challenging; like spring flowers, pretty rings in bright colors are everywhere for the picking. And my pick is pretty in pink.

I am obsessed. There is no other way to describe how I feel about the Lollie Ring by Kate Spade. Aside from the fact that it seems to be named for me (shame that they opted for the "ie"--Lolly packs so much more punch), it is the most amazing ring I have seen in quite some time. Made of 12-karat gold plated metal, the Lollie features a brilliant beacon of color in the form of a hot pink enamel bauble (I think my heart just skipped a beat), surrounded by clusters of multi-colored rhinestones. Kate Spade calls it a top-shelf cocktail ring--and I couldn't agree more. I want, want, WANT it.

So who wants to buy it for me? Any takers? It would fit so nicely in an itty bitty Easter basket. Just saying.




Psst... If you love Kate Spade as much as I do, then you should know that their friends and family sale is going on between now and tomorrow (April 8-9). Use code "FFSPR11" to receive 25% off at check-out! Happy shopping!


Image: Lollie Ring by Kate Spade $95, available online (www.katespade.com).

2 comments:

  1. I just ordered this ring. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!! Hope the Easter Bunny brings you one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Fingers crossed that I'm on his good list this year. :)

    ReplyDelete