15.4.11

Princess Pucker


I have a confession to make: I just don't care about the Royal Wedding (gasp, I know). Sure, Kate Middleton seems like a lovely young woman--and how exciting to be a real live Princess--but what's it to me, really? Nevertheless, when I received an email from butter London, the name of the shade of their NEW lippy No More Waity, Katie was just too cute and clever to resist.

Lippy is apparently what we "Yanks" know as lipgloss, and it is butter's first--and long awaited--departure from their line of amazing nail lacquer. The soft, sheer lavender gloss with tiny flecks of lilac glitter promises to help you land a prince of your very own. But don't feel that you have to pass on No More Waity, Katie if you're already living happily ever after with your Prince Charming! The light-reflective glitter will supposedly make your lips look fuller and more snog-worthy, and what girl (regardless of her bloodline) can pass on a claim to fame like that? So the truth is, while I could care less about the upcoming Royal Wedding, a princess pucker is definitely something I can get on board with.



Image: No More Waity, Katie Lippy $18 by butter London, available online (www.butterlondon.com).

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I didn't know that they were coming out with lipgloss! I saw earlier that they were coming out with a Kate Middleton inspired Nail polish - now you can match your lips and nails

    http://bostongreenblog.blogspot.com/2011/01/princess-worthy-polish.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally! So fun, right? I just hope they come out with more shades of gloss. I'm more of a pink girl. :)

    ReplyDelete