29.7.10

Pump It Up!


When I received an email from Bloomingdales the other day, announcing Burberry's new fall accessories, I was too intrigued not to look. They are indeed--as advertised--"a study in modern classics," not that I would have expected anything less from the Brits... That said, there is one particular item that I am now fully coveting: the Bridle Housecheck Platform Pumps. Good thing my birthday is next month!

Truly, the Bridle pumps are nothing short of extraordinary. These classic leather pumps come in a warm, chestnut-ish brown color called "redwood" that is reminiscent of falling leaves--and is basically the perfect color for fall. Of course, as with all Burberry pieces, no detail goes unnoticed, with a lining of Burberry's signature plaid, delicate scalloped edge trim along the platform, and tonal seaming. The bottom line: pump it up! I want these. Now. AND I want someone to buy them for me. Okay? Thanks.



Image: Bridle Housecheck Platform Pumps $495 by Burberry, available from Bloomingdales (www.bloomingdales.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment