23.2.11

Bottoms Up!


Does your morning eye make-up routine involve at least one (if not three) Q-Tips, whose purpose is to remove stray mascara from all places aside from your lashes? Okay, maybe that's just me; I could never manage to color inside the lines, nor can I seem to apply mascara to just my lashes. Particularly troublesome are those pesky bottom lashes that are itty-bitty, yet crucial to the overall effect. But no longer!

Clinique's new Bottom Lash Mascara is precisely what it claims to be. Its brush was designed to grasp even the tiniest of bottom lashes since, let's be honest, all lashes are not created equal (I suppose that's what falsies are for!). Add a smear-proof formula to the equation, and viola!--even the teensy-weensiest bottom lashes can have their day in the sun. Bottoms up!




Image: Bottom Lash Mascara $10 by Clinique, available online (www.clinique.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment