23.2.11

It's My Birthday!--and I'll make lists if I want to...


I'm very excited to report that She's Come Unheeled is turning 2 years old on Friday! I want to thank all of you fabulously fashionable readers for supporting me over these last couple of years and for sharing what seems to be infinite style savvy wisdom. To celebrate this milestone, I have decided upon the rather ambitious task of making a very, very long list of 100 fashion DOs and 100 fashion DON'Ts. So once again I need your help...

What do you consider fashion DOs and DON'Ts? Whether your rules pertain to clothing, shoes, hair, or beauty, I need you!--and so does my list... Please send me an email or post a comment below, and then stay tuned for Friday's birthday post!

Thanks again for your help--and for spreading the word about She's Come Unheeled, the fabulous adventures of a self-proclaimed fashionista!

Image thanks to Daily Candy (www.dailycandy.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment