31.8.11

Last Call for the Royal Treatment!

With my birthday just last week, I have been lucky enough to find myself at the receiving end of all sorts of amazing gifts and general kindness recently.  So in the name of good karma, I thought I'd celebrate the last day of my birth month by paying it forward and sharing this fabulous deal from the fabulously British nail pros at butter London.

Royal Navy Nail Lacquer
by butter London
Today just so happens to be the very last day to score the royal treatment--Royal Navy, that is.  With fall just around the corner, it's almost time to say goodbye to punchy pinks and other summery hues, and butter's fall collection can help soften the blow.  Their Royal Navy is "nautical and naughty," a deep navy blue that not just for sailors and, in my view, is perfect for a fall pedi.  Oh, and did I mention that it's free?!  You can receive your very own complimentary bottle of Royal Navy with any butterLondon.com purchase by entering code "royalautumn" at check-out.  Happy August--and happy shopping--dearest fashionista friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment