12.8.10

Get Your Head In the Game


As a girl who is perpetually going between different types of bangs, I've come to appreciate the value of a good headband--which is only infinitely more valuable as far as workouts go. All the bobby pins in the world can't take the place of an immovable headband when you're in the middle of a yoga practice, out for a run, or even on the elliptical machine. Then again, all the bobby pins in the world don't usually cause horrible headaches or leave deep grooves in your hair when you remove them, post workout. Well, fitness babes, I'm here to share the solution...

Once again thanks to the amazing powers of lululemon, the Dance! Headband is truly the latest and greatest in hair accessories. I have to give my sister all the credit for this functional find; a few weeks ago, I complimented her on what I thought was two complimentary colored headbands... As it turns out, the Dance! is actually a single band with two connected straps, available in an array of fun colors. It's now my go-to for working out, for not only does it stay in place, it's also comfortable--two important features that I thought impossible to find in peaceful (and stylish!) coexistence. Truly, this headband is even so comfortable that I've worn mine outside of the gym. And for $9, you really can't go wrong... So get your head in the game!

Image: Dance! Headband in river rock/oasis $9 by lululemon (http://shoplululemon.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment