6.8.10

Hunter's New Look


For many of us, Hunter rain boots have become an all-weather staple--and thanks to the rainbow of available colors, we've been able to keep things interesting. I've had my eye on a pair of candy apple red Hunters for a while now. That is, until I saw Hunter's new look; behold, the Champery Wedge Rain Boot.

Yes, the design geniuses at Hunter have done it again, this time bringing a new level of style to their functional boot. With the addition of 3 1/2 inch wedge and a 1 inch platform, the Champery is what I like to call "dress up" rain boots. And for those who care for a little name dropping, the fabulously classic Hunter "H" logo is embossed--larger than life--on the side. To say that they're tempting is gross understatement. But I will say that, if I had the Champery in my footwear arsenal, I might not mind a few rain storms... In fact, I might actually sing in the rain.


Image: Champery Wedge Rain Boots in black $175 by Hunter, available at Bloomingdales (http://www.bloomingdales.com/).

No comments:

Post a Comment