26.1.11

Get Your Geek On--The Unveiling...


Well, it appears that my dearest fashionista friends know me quite well, for your emails made it clear that option 1 was the right pick for me--and the Canvas Bella Library Cover by Kate Spade is indeed the cover I picked for my brand new Kindle. Made from 100% cotton, this colorful canvas cover features the design of Brooklyn-based artist Bella Foster. The library theme of her illutration is fitting for the electronic library that is a Kindle, which is what ultimately swayed me. And the fact that I was able to find it new on Ebay for half of its retail price--with an added bonus like that, clearly it was meant to be. So now, with my little K fashionably protected, it's time to get reading--for, as printed on the interior of my new Kindle cover, every day tells a new story.


Image: Canvas Bella Library Cover by Kate Spade $85, available at Barnes & Noble (http://www.bn.com/).

No comments:

Post a Comment