26.1.11

What Does Your Handbag Say About You?


Last week, a coworker shared this fabulous article with me: Your Handbag, Your Self. Apparently, the handbag we choose to tote around with us each day is actually fairly telling of our personality type! So now I want to pose the same question to the masses: what type of girl does your handbag say you are? Are you an Upwardly Mobile Do-Gooder, do you strive to be a Lady Who Luxes, or maybe you're the Party Girl?... I implore you to check out the full article and then let me know:


What does your handbag say about you?
&
What kind of handbag do you carry anyway?


Who needs psychological profiling when you have deep fashion questions like this? Please post your comments below, or send me an email! And don't forget to check back for the debriefing next week. I know we'll all be a little bit closer after this.


As always, thank you for your help and valuable style input. Where would I be without you?! XOXO


Image thanks to Daily Candy (www.dailycandy.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment