2.7.12

Flower Power

Flower Lattice Necklace in multi-color, $228
by J. Crew
I have admired statement necklaces for a while, but with the exception of larger-than-life pearls, I have yet to invest in one for myself.  Then I spotted this Flower Lattice Necklace in the most recent J. Crew catalog, and I have been obsessing about it ever since.  Made of hand-cut faceted stones and Czech glass, the multi-color blooms make me think of a blinged out watercolor.  It is the perfect summer necklace, with playful flowers in a color palette that works for day or night, work or play.  I want this!  


So what's my hesitation?  On a daily basis, I wear three silver charm necklaces that I have grown so attached to that I can't imagine removing them--but of course, I would have to if I were to wear the Flower Lattice Necklace, as it is a statement unto itself.  There's also the question of price (it ain't cheap!)...  So this is something I'm going to have to keep my eye on, and maybe I'll luck out with a summer sale that will help me bring some flower power home.  Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment