16.7.12

Mommy Mocktail

Mommy makes mocktails--
say that five times fast...


After a long day at work last week, I needed a drink.  But since I don't drink--alcohol, that is--it was mocktail hour at the Wilson house.  My good little babe was asleep, and I found myself with a few precious moments to make myself a drink and put up my feet (okay, I actually used those moments to check email, but that's basically the same thing).  Here is the amazingly delicious mommy mocktail that I created.  Even for you drinkers out there, this is something you should definitely consider; it was absolutely the most perfect thing I could have imagined on a sizzling summer afternoon.


Mommy Mocktail:
One cup ice
4 oz. diet 7-up
4 oz. strawberry lemonade (I used Trader Joe's brand)
1/4 lime--squeezed

No comments:

Post a Comment