25.7.12

Lip Service

Big & Healthy Lip Gloss in Krystal
by Buxom, $18
Available from Sephora


Last weekend, I was blessed to be a bridesmaid in my best friend's stunningly beautiful wedding in Kennebunkport.  While the weather was so hot I thought I might melt, I managed to pick up a very cool tip, thanks to a fellow bridesmaid, who shared the lip perfecting power of Buxom's Big and Healthy Lip Gloss.  


I tried the clear gloss that Buxom calls "Krystal."  I'm not sure why the marketing pros at Buxom felt the need to spell it that way; I mean, this isn't a stripper we're talking about here so why cheapen a good thing?  But I digress.  This lip plumper gives your lips an icy little zing while also adding shine and moisture.  Hello, lip service!  You can wear it alone, though I tried it over lipstick and really liked the added fullness and mega gloss.  Love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment