23.10.09

brand.L for the Holidays!

From freak snowfall to balmy October days, with the crazy weather Boston has seen recently, it's tough to determine what season we're in! That said, Halloween is indeed next week; followed by Thanksgiving next month; and then we arrive at the most wonderful time of the year: the holidays! AND, in a manner totally unlike my usual self, I actually jump-started the gift-buying a few weeks ago. Are you shocked? Well, you should be.

In the spirit of giving, allow me to bestow some of my fabulous preparedness upon you. Look no further, the perfect gift for the little ones in your life is here. Debuting just this fall, my own beloved brand.L from lolly.brand has launched a new tee-shirt style for the little littles in your life--or, in the words of Ralph Waldo Emerson, those curly dimpled lunatics. In a mischievous red, this tee features the brand.L signature skateboarder on the front in white. While the brand.L line is home to home to fashion for boys who just want to have fun—without any frills, let it be known that brand.L is certainly not a boy's-only club. At the very least, I count myself as a girl who loooves my skateboarder tee. So, while this tee-shirt for little dudes was originally created with a few adorable nephews in mind, any little skateboardess would be a total rockstar in her own red tee.

Ahhh, the beauty of one-stop shopping. If only skateboarding was as easy...

Image: brand.L skateboarder tee $15, available online! Just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment