11.5.10

What's Your Beauty Secret?

What's your beauty secret?

This is a poll that I've been wanting to take forever so I'm hoping you can help me! Here's the story...

A while ago, it occurred to me that I spend a great deal of time reading fashion magazine articles that tout other people's advice on beauty and fashion. It wasn't until recently that I realized that I have a wealth of fashionable resources--on speed dial! So for my sake--and She's Come Unheeled, of course--I was hoping you might be willing to share your secrets.

So tell me, what's your beauty secret? Whether it be a miracle cosmetic product, the most amazing pair of jeans, or heels that make you look like you have legs for days....I want to know about it!

Send me an email, or post a comment online. And as usual, thanks so much for your help!!

XOXO,
Lolly


Image: Marilyn Monroe, photo thanks to Cure Sector for the Soul (mvpyimao.wordpress.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment