5.2.10

Going to Great Lengths

As a Beauty Insider, I receive countless emails from Sephora, which I confess that I usually delete. Unless I know exactly what I'm shopping for, I prefer to go into the store to look around, test the products, and get inspired. But a few days ago, I received an email with the subject line, It's here! Needless to say, I was intrigued--and then severely disappointed when I discovered that the "it" in the equation was Kim Kardashian's new fragrance. No thanks!


Fortunately, all was not lost. Scrolling down through the rest of the newsletter, a spotlight on Clinique's new High Lengths Mascara caught my eye. It's no secret that I adore mascara, and I'm always open to trying something new. According to the Sephora website, this mascara provides dramatic length and volume immediately upon application. Clinique's secret weapon? The "willow" brush, which is actually a curved, fine-toothed comb that tracks down every last lash and takes them to great lengths. The result: long, luscious lashes that make your eyes look wider and brighter.

Clearly, I'm sold--and ready for a little online shopping. Stay tuned for the Lolly verdict.



Image: Great Lengths Mascara by Clinique $14, available online from Sephora (www.sephora.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment