29.6.10

Heart This


Perhaps a certain part of me is still very much a little girl, but I just loooove things that sparkle! When I was a teenager (and even through part of college), this meant that I wore a lot of shimmery powder and glittery eyeliner. But now that I'm all grown up with an office job, I've had to resort to other means of sparkle--namely the subtle sheen of a good bronzer; a blinged out cocktail ring or another piece of statement jewelry; or a bit of glitz on a fun headband. You know, the little things. That said, you can only imagine how excited I was to come across the opportunity to heart something entirely new: the ban.do heart.

Yet another piece of adorable hair candy from the LA based ban.do, their signature red heart doubles as a hair clip and a brooch--allowing you to have your hair accessories and wear them too! Okay, so maybe this is not the hair clip for a serious board meeting, but that's the fun of it; when it doesn't work for wear in the hair, pin it to your tote, blazer, or cardigan. Wherever it goes, it will bring a little pop! of color and a little bit of sparkle with a price tag ($15!!) that you're guaranteed to heart.



Images: the ban.do heart $15 from ban.do, available online at www.shopbando.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment