4.6.10

More on Jelly...Apples



I didn't think I would find myself discussing jelly twice within the span of a week, yet here we are again... But let's forget footwear at least for the moment, because this post is all about Jelly Apples--as in the fabulous red nail color from Essie that I'm absolutely obsessed with right now!

On a recent manicure mission, I was sad not to find a very particular Essie red--Lollipop--which had been recommended to me by my lovely yoga guru friend, Jo. Forced to readjust my plan, I found my way on the color wheel to Jelly Apple--and now totally looove it! Believe me, though candy apples might be a fall treat, Jelly Apple are for year round wear. This punchy red is exactly what the experts mean when they say pop! of color. Perfect for summer, it couldn't be more fun, flirty, or bright.

Well, ladies, it looks like, once again, there is something to be said for jelly. Who knew?


Image: Jelly Apple nail color by Essie, available online (www.essie.com).

1 comment:

  1. Loving that punchy red! I am also a fan of essie's resort collection!

    ReplyDelete