10.12.10

All Zipped Up

I'm all about the exposed zipper look, be it on a dress, pants, sweater--whatever. So you can imagine how pleased I was to discover this zipper bracelet at J. Crew, as it's essentially just an exposed zipper. Period. Now, how fabulous is that?

Available in black and taupe, J. Crew's Double Wrap Zipper Bracelet is the perfect marriage of punk and princess. Made of rayon ribbon, a bold zinc zipper zips through, wraps twice, and knots at the end. Simple, yes--but that doesn't make it any less fierce. Given its inherent versatility, I'm into to the black (shocking, I know), though the taupe may indeed be a little less heavy metal. I guess it's a fashionista's prerogative; how edgy do you want to go? Not for nothing, if you put this awesomely amazing accessory on your wish list this year, Santa's getting off easy; it retails for a mere $26.50, and I've been very well behaved this year... Time to get all zipped up!




Images: Double Wrap Zipper Bracelets in warm taupe (1) and black (2) $26.50 each, by J. Crew, available online (www.jcrew.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment