19.4.10

RED HOT!

I have to confess that, often times, the posts I have the most fun writing are also shameless self-promotion... But disclaimer aside, there is much excitement on the lolly.brand horizon, and if you've been following the oh-so-fabulous I LOVE LOLLY.BRAND group on Facebook (And if not--well, you should! For you slackers, click here!), you may have already seen a little sneak preview of what's RED HOT (quite literally) for spring and summer... Hello, I'm talking about the new brand.L Skateboarder Hoodie!

I know I say this every time, but I swear I always mean it: this sweatshirt is my favorite yet. Reinvented with a longer fit, a bright new color, and a bigger/bolder graphic, I wasn't kidding when I said red hot! Printed on American Apparel®, this irresistible hoodie features: brand.L's signature skateboarder graphic on the back in black and the logo along the left sleeve; cozy fleece lining; and contrasting white zipper tape and silver zipper.


And yes, there's more... It's now available online (yayyy!) so be sure to shop brand.L for him (or her)--and add that long awaited pop! of color to your wardrobe. If you're feeling patient, you can also check out the lolly.brand booth for this and other fashionably sweet styles at Boston's Stylefixx next month. But I have a feeling you're not going to want to wait on this one. I mean, they do say that good things come to those who wait--but whyyyy wait when you don't have to?! Happy shopping, fashionista friends!!




All images: Benny modeling the new brand.L Skateboard Hoodie from brand.L by lolly.brand $50 (available online at www.lollybrand.net under the "shop brand.L for him" tab).

No comments:

Post a Comment