25.7.11

Sweets--For Your Hair

Having recently experienced some of the hottest temperatures Boston has seen in quite some time, I know I'm not the only one who was struggling to keep my long hair out of my face and off my neck this past weekend.  Fortunately, the newest in hair accessories from lolly.brand made this task a snap--if not a bit stylish too!

Frosting your hair has never been this easy. Featuring a cupcake embedded with a single clear rhinestone, each pair of lolly.brand bobbies is available in a unique color combination so you can choose the set that's right for you.  They're available exclusively from lolly.brand's Etsy store so check them out and be sure to get first dibs on the color scheme that strikes your fancy.

Cupcake Bobbypins by lolly.brand,
$5 per pair
Available exclusively at Etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment