22.12.09

Hey, Sugar Lips!


Q: Hey sugar lips, how did you get so sweet?

A: Brown Sugar Lip Scrub from Sara Happ--yum!

Believe it or not, the Boston blizzard this past weekend found me braving the snow to make my spa appointment at Bella Sante like the crazed fashionista that I am (darn those 24-hour cancellation policies!). After changing back into my street clothes following my appointment, I was horrified by my reflection in the mirror: pale skin, split ends, and chapped lips--OH MY! Winter is such a mean girl (good thing I was armed with my make-up case).

That said, one can only call it fate that a sample of Sara Happ's fabulous lip treatment met me at the check-out counter. Her Brown Sugar Lip Scrub eliminates dry, flaky skin to leave lips ridiculously soft and supple using the naturally exfoliating power of (surprise, surprise) brown sugar. The best part? Lick your lips post-treatment for a little bit of yummm.

As for my pale skin and split ends? Well, I booked a hair appointment for next week, and I am desperately hoping that Santa puts a pair of tickets to Hawaii in my stocking on Friday (hint, hint)... After all, I've been such a good girl!

Image: Brown Sugar Lip Scrub $24, from Sara Happ--available online at www.sarahapp.com and at select Bella Sante locations.

2 comments:

  1. Saw this in your medicine cabinet yesterday morning whilst brushing my teeth and was intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you should have tried it! It's delicious.

    ReplyDelete