1.12.09

Refresh Your Smile!

My new obsession: Ultra Mentha Lip Shine from C.O. Bigelow Apothecaries. I received a tube as a gift from my ultra-stylish friend, Katie, and I've been addicted ever since. For those unfamiliar with this fabulous beauty product, allow me to dish...

The chemists at C.O. Bigelow have infused their lip treatment with a spicy blend of peppermint oil and field mint oil. The result is a sheer, glossy shine that tingles your lips and actually freshens your breath. After a single application, my lips are happy and shiny, AND I feel like I just finished chewing a stick of mint gum. It's amazing.

The added bonus is, for a working gal like me, it's the ideal fresh breath solution. Chewing gum at the office is a serious no-no, yet icky breath is always a no-no. Bigelow's Mentha offers a two-for-one fix; while glossing your lips, your mouth gets all minty-fresh too. It's like the Orbit commercial--Dirty mouth? Clean it up!--minus the gum. So go ahead, refresh your smile!
Image: Ultra Mentha Lip Shine $7.50, from C.O. Bigelow Apothecaries (online at www.bigelowchemists.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment