28.4.09

Here, Let Me Give You My Card...

"Here, let me give you my card..." I'm not going to lie, there is a certain sense of satisfaction that comes from dipping into your handbag to produce your personal calling card. It's a bit Jane-Austen-meets-that-scene-in-American Psycho (you know, the one where Christian Bale's character obsesses over the shades of white, the weight of the paper, and the font selection?). The kicker comes when your card isn't just some boring yawn-fest, but it's just so cute that you actually have people remarking, "This is so cute!"

As I prepared to launch my tee-shirt line, LollyBrand (coming soon!!!), I decided that I needed to join the ranks of grown-ups and get myself some business cards. But not too grown-up! I mean, they still needed to be adorable and a little different--just like me, right? Where, oh where, is a girl to find such a card? Hello, Etsy!

It didn't take me long to stumble across Pacokeco Scribbles, a fun Etsy shop boasting, "handmade paper crafts for handmade people." Here my search came to screeching halt. The amazing shop owner was willing to work with a high-maintenance girl like myself, accommodating both my custom logo AND my indecisiveness! Hallelujah.

Thanks to Pacokeco Scribbles, I am loving my circular, scalloped-edge business cards, featuring my irresistible signature LollyBrand cupcake and all of my contact information. However, business cards are just one bit of fabulousity in Pacokeco's bag of tricks. She also makes gift tags, paper embellishments for card-making and scrapbooking, and greeting cards--essentially all of your paper needs. So check it out! After all, don't you want to be "on the cutting edge of paper" too?





Circle business cards by Pacokeco Scribbles on Etsy.com, available online at http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24203337. For other paper crafts, visit Pacokeco's online shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5059905.

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you were NOT high maintenance - you were an absolute pleasure and easy to work with! Thank you for the clever, flattering feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards are the best and cutest I have EVER seen. Well done!!!!

    ReplyDelete