13.4.09

Leave No Lash Behind!

If you have friended me on Facebook, then you may be aware of my current political outlook: make cupcakes, not war. Clearly, I'm not the most political girl on the block. Nonetheless, like many of you fashionistas and feministas out there, I find it refreshing to see an intelligent, classy, and fashionable First Lady in the White House. AND I will be the first to say that I fully support her wearing falsies--eyelashes, I mean.

Who doesn't love long, luscious lashes? To prep for dress-up occasions, my personal routine involves a trip to Mac for an application of eyelashes so long you can see 'em for days! Unlike Mrs. President, however, I can't afford to keep a Mac eyelash-applying pro on staff. The alternative? The best mascara on the block, applied like a pro by little ol' me.

Are you ready for the revolution? Thanks to Givenchy's Phenomen'Eyes Mascara, your lashes will look more phenomenal (pun totally intended) than ever before. I can honestly tell you that this mascara is different from anything you have ever used. Instead of the traditional barrel-shaped applicator, Phenomen'Eye's spherical tip will cover, curl, and separate every single lash.

I have been using this mascara since last summer, and it's the real deal. I find it especially helpful in accessing my bottom lashes, making that wide-eyed Twiggy look a reality. The only negative to speak of is that your mascara application time increases from 30 to 60 seconds, since the spherical applicator itself is smaller than a barrel applicator. When I'm in a complete rush, I sometimes cheat (just a little), using my boring regular mascara first and then going over my lashes a second time with my Givenchy for the full effect.

So, please, do your eyes justice and join the revolution. You won't regret it. Leave no lash behind!



Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes Mascara $28, from Sephora; available online at http://www.sephora.com/.

2 comments:

  1. I also love Givenchy since dearest India gifted me with a tube on Christmas...but I must say, the budget friendly Maybelline Define A Lash actually is less clumpy on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.lilash.com
    One of my clients came in the other day. A girl I know well and she has what I would call super skinny hair, in fact she sometimes adds extensions to help with fattening it up. When she sat in my chair, I glanced at her eyelashes and noticed what I thought were artificial lashes. So I asked her about them and she just started laughing. They were her own NATURAL eyelashes! She has been using Li Lash eyelash stimulator. She has literally had to trim those bad boys because they have grown so long! Tantrum has embraced the lash! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete