28.1.10

Heart This Hoodie!


Like a proud mama, I couldn't be more excited to brag about my new baby: the Skateboarder Jersey Hoodie from brand.L by lolly.brand! How long I have been waiting for this day, wearing a plain old grey hoodie that felt so sadly devoid of graphics or attitude--and now, at long last, the wait is over... So, dearest fashionista friends, kick off those Louboutins and get ready to get cozy!

Clearly, this is not just any old hoodie; after all, lolly.brand is all about coloring outside the lines. Made of lightweight jersey (think: comfy tee-shirt material), this new style has the immediate feel of your favorite, broken-in vintage hoodie--and the contrasting white zipper tape only adds to the vintage appeal. brand.L's signature skater makes an appearance on the back, and the brand.L logo is boldly displayed along the left sleeve--muchhhh better than wearing your heart on your sleeve, don'tcha think?


Some might argue that I have to love my own brand (like I said, it's my baby), but I have to say--I truly lovelovelove this sweatshirt! In fact, one of my favorite things about the brand.L line is its unisex appeal, the fact that my brother and I can rock our new hoodies with the same degree of fierceness. In all fairness, he's the one with adorable little dog so that tips the scale a bit. But I digress... The point is this: whoever you are, guy or gal, you simply must heart this hoodie! And I'm willing to bet that your special someone would loooove to receive their very own hoodie for Valentine's Day. After all, what's not to love?





Special thanks to Ben (and Maple) for making brand.L look soooo cute.



Images: brand.L Skateboarder Jersey Hoodie $40, from brand.L by lolly.brand; available exclusively online at www.lollybrand.net. Dog not included with purchase!

2 comments:

  1. My order went in today! So excited! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete