5.1.10

nOir is nice

Remember how much I love studs? Well, now I'm thinking noir is nice too--nOir Jewelry, that is. In today's email from The Cut, I was captivated by the image of the Dominque Large Square Stone Ring and soon found myself on the nOir Jewelry website from which it hails. I've said it before, and I'm sure I'll say it again--but thank goodness for online window shopping, or I might never have discovered this little beauty (stage left), the Four Stud Pyramind Ring.

This ring is just one of the latest and greatest from nOir designer and owner, Leeora Catalan. She first made a name for herself at Ralph Lauren and Oscar de la Renta before going off on her own as a stylist--and then launching nOir Jewelry almost fifteen years ago. These days, she is known for her unique style, where sophistication meets street. Like this ring, all of the nOir pieces bring a certain degree of fierce to the table without sacrificing an ounce of class.

As for this must-have ring, it is all class and punk rock (betcha didn't think you would hear those two in the same sentence!), with a neat quad of silvery Rhodium-plated pyramid studs on top of a darker Gunmetal shaft. It is the baddest cocktail ring I've seen to date, and I mean that in the best of ways. Like I said, nOir is oh so nice!

Image: Four Stud Pyramid Ring from nOir Jewelry $50, available online at www.noirjewelry.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment