11.11.11

Episode 11: Best Mascara Ever

Ever since I started wearing make up, mascara has been a staple for me.  While my general cosmetic look is on the subtle side, I've never been one to skimp on eye make up--and especially mascara (much to my mother's chagrin, as my adolescent mascara removing efforts often resulted in stained face towels).  It is perhaps for this reason that I've devoted so many past posts to my search for the latest and greatest mascara.  For a while, I was convinced that  DiorShow was the ultimate-- that is, until my dear friend, India, told me about Trish McEvoy mascara.  Trish's amazing mascara has revolutionized my eye make up experience, and for that I am thankful--once again--to my fabulously fashion forward friend.


Mascara by Trish McCoy


I'm partial to Trish McEvoy's
Lash Curling Mascara, $30
Both Trish's High Volume and Lash Curling mascaras are made of the same water resistant formula, designed to "tube" around your lashes.  The tubular formula means that each lash is coated completely, dries instantly, and will not smudge.  Yet, as soon as it's time to remove your mascara for the day, you need not worry about fancy make up remover or staining your face towels.  Rather, by rinsing with warm water, the mascara tubes simply slide right off your lashes.  In my view, this is the best of both worlds: amazing coverage and rich, dark lashes with no mess to clean up at the end of the day.  Best. Mascara. Ever.  So thank you, my lovely luscious-lashed India, for sharing such an amazing beauty staple with me--and revolutionizing my lash line.

No comments:

Post a Comment