27.11.11

Episode 27: Comfy Dress Up

Due to recent events, my wardrobe this week has been rather limited.  In fact, I have made somewhat of a uniform out of sweatpants, Uggs, hoodies, and drapey scarves--and I have never been so thankful for comfy clothes.  Then, today my sister told me about the amazing pants she discovered--of all places, while viewing Breaking Dawn Part 1 this past weekend (apparently, Bella/Kristen Stewart rocks them as part of her pregnancy look, which seems appropriate).  So today I am thankful for this much-needed tip from my sister, and for the fact that it is now possible for comfy to dress up.


Saturday Pants in heather midnight, on sale for $49.50
by J. Crew


J. Crew's Saturday Pants are their chic alternative to leggings, designed for lounging and/or running errands around town.  Knit using a special twisted yarn for a sophisticated heathered look, these pants also feature an elastic waistband with a drawstring for comfortable wear.  With their refined yet cozy appeal, I would venture to say that these pants should be worn much more frequently than just Saturday.  In fact, as much as I love my Colby sweats, I'm about to order a pair now so as to dress up my new uniform.   So thank you again, lovely sister, for this critical cozy chic staple--and I hope you've ordered yours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment