14.11.11

I Am Thankful For My Fashionista Friends, Episode 14: Soft Hands

Shea Butter Mini Hand Cream, $10
by L'Occitane



With the holidays fast approaching, not only have I been thinking about the people, places, and things that have inspired me, but I've also given much thought to the amazing gifts I've received over the years--both big and small.  I received one such gift--small but mighty--during high school, when Irma, mother to my dear friend Luke, gifted me my very first tube of L'Occitane hand cream.  I didn't know then that one little tube would have such a profound influence on me (and more specifically, my hands) so I remain thankful to my other mother, Irma, and the gift of soft hands.

Made of 20% shea butter, honey, and sweet almond extract, L'Occitane's Shea Butter Hand Cream is designed to heal, protect, and moisturize dry or dehydrated skin.  What I love most about this hand cream is that it is fast absorbing, leaving hands soft and refreshed rather than icky and greasy like some hand creams.  Plus, the handbag-friendly 1-ounce mini tube is easy to tote, and a girl on the go never knows when she might need to moisturize at a moment's notice!  What started as a gift has become a cosmetic staple, and I've been carrying a L'Occitane hand cream mini around with me ever since.  So thank you, my dearest Irma, for this fabulous gift--and for the secret to the softest hands ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment