18.11.11

Episode 18: I Am Thankful For All Things Nautical

I woke up before my alarm this morning and, not being able to get back to sleep, I found myself with a bit of extra time on my hands and decided to check my email.  I was happy to discover a TGIF message from my adorable sister, containing a valuable fashion tip from our dear friend Rian: The Daily Prep, a fabulously preppy blog.  The most recent post featured these amazing rope bracelets by Lemon & Line that appealed to my love of all things nautical--and now I'm a bit obsessed.  So today, not only am I thankful for the lovely Rian, but I am also thankful for the inside scoop on this fun new nautical fashion.


Nautical Rope Bracelets from the Nantucket Collection, $25 each
by Lemon & Line


Made in Newport, these nautical rope bracelets from Lemon & Line's Nantucket Collection are available in red, yellow, navy, and green.  The nautical knot is balanced with a metal clasp that adds an interesting contemporary element--and I am totally sold.  Upon further investigation, Lemon & Line have some other great collections available too (the Newport and Vineyard), but the cheerful color palette of their Nantucket Collection definitely speaks to me.  For a nautical-loving girl like me, there couldn't be a more perfect accessory, and the price isn't prohibitive either.  Many thanks to the lovely Rian for her style savvy and for bringing a bit of knotty-ness to an ordinary Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment