29.11.11

Episode 28: Creme de Corps

Creme de Corps, $10-72
by Kiehl's


Despite the unseasonably balmy weather in Boston these days, the icy days of winter are just around the corner.  But I suppose that's fair, given that December is just a few days away--and with it comes the constant hand-washing of cold and flu season (so not hot).  Between the weather and the seasonal elements, your skin can take a beating, and with that in mind, I've been giving a lot of thought to preventative measures.  Which is why I am thankful for Kiehl's Creme de Corps.


Indeed, I am such a fan of this amazing lotion that I keep the ginormous 1-liter size on the vanity in my bathroom.  If you've ever tried Creme de Corps, you know why.  Rich in nutrients including beta-carotene, cocoa butter, and sesame oil, this iconic body cream is designed with all-day hydration in mind.  For best moisturizing results, Kiehl's recommends using it immediately after the shower.  But regardless of your timing, I can assure you that you'll love the results.  Soft skin is something we can all be thankful for this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment