5.11.11

Episode 5: Fake A Flawless Face

Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer in beige clair
by Chanel, $40
Available from Nordstrom


Like many little girls, when I was growing up, I love love loved using my mother's make-up, applying her Guerlain bronzer and LancĂ´me eyeliner like a pro (or so I thought).  Along with other important life lessons, I am thankful to my mother for teaching me about the joys of make-up and the importance of the "less is more" philosophy.  But of all the fabulous, fancy products and cosmetic secrets I have inherited from my her, perhaps the most important is the secret to a flawless face.


Chanel's Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer might very well be the most crucial product in my make-up bag.  The creamy, gel-based concealer is lightweight and easy to apply, yet it stays in place all day, flawlessly covering any imperfections.  As an added bonus, a tiny dab'll do, so even though the $40 price tag is a little steep compared to competitors, this tube will last you practically forever.  Since I hate to look overly "made up," the lightweight formula is what I love most about this concealer.  It allows me to minimize those pesky imperfections without the incriminating evidence of a heavy product, allowing me to innocently claim: why yes, I do wake up looking this perfect!  When it comes to a flawless face (or even faking one), it seems that mother knows best, and for that I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment