15.11.11

Episode 15: Dry Shampoo Saves the Day

Most days, I feel like there just aren't enough hours in the day.  I'm constantly dashing from one place to the next, while trying to squeeze in errands, exercise, quality time with the people I love--and the list goes on.  Fortunately, there are a few fashion and beauty tricks to make life a little bit easier for the gal on the go, which is precisely why I am so thankful for dry shampoo.


Pronto Invisible Voluminizing Dry Shampoo To Go, $11
Available from Sephora


Dry shampoo saves the day!  Seriously.  Perhaps my favorite is Oscar Blandi's Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray, which is available in a handy to-go size that's perfect for tossing in your gym bag or throwing it in your carry-on while traveling.  If you don't have enough time for the full shower, shampoo, blow dry, and/or straighten routine, this amazing dry shampoo allows any fashionista who finds herself in a bit of a time crunch to cheat a little.  All it takes is a quick spritz, and ingredients such as gentle starches absorb excess oil and product build-up, while vitamin E and wheat proteins strengthen and protect the hair shaft.  The result is clean, voluminous hair--minus the use of water.


Don't get me wrong--nothing beats the refreshing feeling of freshly washed hair, but like I said, sometimes there just aren't enough hours in the day to do it all.  My dry shampoo has saved the day on a number of occasions, and I am thankful for not having to sacrifice style even when time was tight.



No comments:

Post a Comment